Chamomile Lemongrass Tea
Chamomile and Lemongrass Tea- a perfectly relaxing and anxiety-reducing blend. Helpful for muscle spasms, and menstrual cramps and soothes stomach aches.
Why Tea Sense Chai?
- Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea.
- Has anxiety-reducing properties and helps with sleep and relaxation.
- Helps lowering cholesterol.
- Helps prevent infection.
- Boosts oral health and red blood cell levels.
- Relieves pain and bloating and even helps in reducing menstrual pain.
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Chamomile and Lemongrass
- Color: Bright Yellow
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: None
- Aroma: Sweet apple-like scent
- Steep Time: 4-5 mins
- Goes well with: Milk/Honey
TEA: 2g or 1teaspoons loose Chamomile Lemongrass Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot Water
STEEP TIME: 4-5 minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2g (1tsp or 1 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Chamomile Lemongrass Tea.
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 4-5 mins to experience the true flavour of tea.
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Chamomile Lemongrass Tea.
Get help for stress and anxiety now with Chamomile Lemongrass Tea, BUY NOW