Hibiscus Rose Tea Bags Box (15 Pc)
A nourishing blend of hibiscus, rose petals, and spices. Hibiscus is great for heart health and also aids in weight loss. Rose- is rich in antioxidants, and hydrates which contribute to the betterment of overall health.
Why Tea Sense Hibiscus Rose Tea?
- Caffeine-free nourishing tea.
- Helpful for boosting immunity and has a high dose of antioxidants.
- The fennel content is effective in aiding digestion, reducing gas, bloating, stomach cramps, and proper liver functioning.
- Rose that helps to soothe anxiety and reduce stress.
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Cardamom, Fennel, Chamomile flowers, Staranise, Blue Corn Petals
- Color: Reddish Brown
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: None
- Aroma: Alluring aroma of flowers and spices
- Steep Time: 4-5 mins
- Goes well with: Honey/Milk
TEA: 2g or 1teaspoons loose Hibiscus Rose Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 4-5 minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2g (1tsp or 1 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Hibiscus Rose Tea
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 4-5 mins to experience the true flavour of tea
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Hibiscus Rose Tea
To enjoy the floral taste, BUY NOW