Jasmine White Tea
White tea is a type of tea that has a delicate flavour and is naturally low in caffeine. It is harvested at the start of the season and is comprised of buds and new leaves. Hand-plucked young & elegant tea leaves are produced in high-elevation tea plantations of the Himalayas. Rich in Natural Anti-Oxidants & Flavonoids. The softly sweet nuance of white tea is enhanced with the graceful aroma of the night-blooming jasmine flower. Jasmine tea has an airy flavor, delicate mouthfeel, and a pleasantly dry finish. The quiet nature of Jasmine White tea ensures it makes a gentle companion for your special moments.
Why Tea Sense Chai?
- Jasmine White Tea is inhaled to improve mood, reduce stress
- It's packed with antioxidants and has been linked to many impressive health benefits
- Jasmine tea, with its delicate but exotic scent, is soothing to your spirit and mind
- The aroma of this floral tea is a mood elevator
- White Jasmine Tea is helpful in Relaxing the mind & helps to deal with stress
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: White Tea & Jasmine
- Color: Pale White
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: Low
- Aroma: Sweet, and refreshing flavors; mild and floral.
- Steep Time: 2-3 minutes
- Goes well with: Honey
TEA: 2g or 3teaspoons loose Jasmine Jade White Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 2-3minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2g (3 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Jasmine Jade WhiteTea.
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 2-3 minutes to experience the true flavour of tea.
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Jasmine Jade White Tea.
To enjoy your anytime tea anywhere and anytime, BUY NOW