TEA SENSE Black Tea (IM)
Premium CTC Blend of Best Chaipatti from Assam and Darjeeling Black Tea to give a Strong Blend of your daily Chai
TEA SENSE Black Tea is a blend of black tea originating from Assam, Ceylon and Kenya. It's popular in British and Irish tea culture. English breakfast tea is traditionally black, high in caffeine and blended to go well with sugar and milk. Assam, Ceylon and Kenyan tea are typically in the blend and may include Keemun as well if it is a more expensive type.
Why Tea Sense Black Tea?
- This tea is carefully selected, tasted, and blended to bring out the perfect balance of taste and aroma
- A cup of tea can be relaxing and reflect one's thoughts. Unique blends are produced from different origins to ensure a pleasant experience. It is a wonderful mix of rich flavor and superiority
- Tasty and good for your health
- No Added Artificial Colors or Preservatives
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Traditional blend of Assam Black Teas
- Color: Red Brown
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: Medium Caffeine
- Aroma: Strong Earthy Aroma
- Steep Time: 4-5 mins
- Goes well with: Milk
TEA: 1 tsp / 1 pyramid tea bag of Tea Sense Black Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 4-5 minutes
🍵 Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup of water (150 ml) & 1/3 cup of milk and bring them to a boil.
🍵 Step 2 - 1tsp / 1 Pyramid tea bag of Tea Sense Black Tea
🍵 Step 3 – Add Sugar as per taste and boil to the brim for 4-5 minutes
🍵 Step 4 – Sieve and serve hot and enjoy the freshness and taste of Tea Sense Black Tea
Your evening gossip is incomplete without our English Breakfast Tea.
English Breakfast Tea, Mountain Rose Black Tea, Darjeeling Black Tea
15pcs Pyramid Tea Bag, 50g, 100g