Lavender and Chamomile Tea
Tea Sense All- Natural Lavender and Chamomile Tea is a great Tea before bedtime for a perfect sound sleep. A great aid to help you sleep and cure insomnia A calming blend of Organic Lavender and delicate Chamomile flowers, naturally caffeine-free to give you a relaxed sleep. It is a perfect herbal blend to unwind and de-stress after a busy day. Especially good at bedtime, Tea Sense Lavender Chamomile tea is the ultimate support for your digestive system, helping to relieve symptoms of bloating, indigestion, and nausea. Experience the fragrance of Lavender and the Taste and Benefits of Chamomile. Just a cup fills the room with the fragrance of this Aromatic Tea. Relax and Get You Sleep Cycle in Order with the Chamomile and Lavender Tea Ingredients:
- Lavender - They have also been used by ancient Greeks to treat anxiety, fungal infections and hair loss
- Chamomile - Chamomile is a caffeine-free alternative to black or green tea and for its earthy, somewhat sweet taste. Antioxidants in Chamomile binds certain receptors in your brain that promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia
- Liquorice – It has long been used by naturopaths as a herbal medicine for depression and anxiety. Gabrol and liquiritigenin from licorice root helps to decreased the time required to fall asleep
- Improve Sleep Quality: Chamomile has some unique properties that may benefit the quality of your sleep. It contains apigenin, an antioxidant that binds to certain receptors in your brain that may promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia, or the chronic inability to sleep.
- Promote Digestive Health: Proper digestion is extremely important for your overall health. A few studies have found that chamomile extract has the potential to protect against diarrhoea in mice. This is attributed to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Protect against a certain type of cancer: The antioxidants found in chamomile tea have been linked with a lower incidence of certain types of cancer.
- Benefit Blood Sugar Control: Its anti-inflammatory properties may prevent damage to the cells of your pancreas, which occurs when your blood sugar levels are chronically elevated.
- Improve Heart Health: Flavones have been studied for their potential to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which are important markers of your heart disease risk
Why Tea Sense Teas?
At Tea Sense, our tea leaves are hand picked from the green tea gardens of Darjeeling, bringing to you the highest quality possible teas. Tea Sense teas are the right blend of soothing aromas and refreshing flavours and our vacuum sealed packaging ensures that you have one of the finest experiences of tea in every sip .