The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to SV Endeavours (“TEA SENSE”) and the terms "Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
These terms and conditions apply to all the products that we sell through our website www.theteaseanse.com. Please note that you agree to accept this terms and conditions by purchasing any of our products.
- WHO WE ARE
www.theteasense.com | www.teasense.in is a website operated by SV Endeavours. We are based in West Bengal, India and our registered office is at Ashrampara, Sevoke Road, Darjeeling District, Siliguri – 734001, West Bengal, India. Our GST number is 19AEAFS1559L1ZM.
- ORDERING AND DISPATCH
- You can order for products through our website. After receiving your order, we will send you an email confirming your order that signifies the acceptance of your order by us.
- Once we receive online payment from you we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your payment and also confirm the dispatch of your order. The dispatch can take up to 1-2 working days for confirmed orders.
- For COD Orders, customers will have to confirm the order before it is dispatched. We will confirm the order before dispatch by a phone call or an SMS.
- We have the right to cancel any order and refund your payment anytime before dispatch due to non-availability of product or otherwise.
- All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on our website are inclusive of all taxes. Shipping costs, COD Charges, as applicable, are added during checkout.
- The prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on our website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
- We aim to dispatch the products within 24 hours of confirmation of orders and to have all orders delivered to customers residing in India within 5-7 working days depending on your choice of shipment. In case a product is out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon its back in stock.
- All international order needs to be paid at time of checkout using our portal payment options. There is no COD option on international orders.
- Delivery information and charges are available on our Shipping & Delivery Page.
- RETURNS POLICY
- Due to the perishable nature of tea, we do not normally accept returns of our products. We guarantee that we always sell 100% authentic and fresh tea packed in vacuum-sealed packs to ensure the aroma, freshness and flavour of the tea is retained for your enjoyment.
- However, if there is a mistake form our end, we accept returns and refund under the following circumstances:
- If you are delivered a different item than what you had ordered, please contact us via phone or email, so that we can arrange for the product to be returned and replaced. Returns must be unopened & unused and returned along with the original packaging.
- If you are delivered a damaged item, please contact us via phone or email, so that we can arrange for the product to be returned and your money refunded or product replaced.
- In case of returns due to damaged/defective product, we will issue you a full refund including the delivery charges incurred by you for receiving and sending back the product. We can also replace the product at no extra cost, if you wish.
- For returns & refunds, please provide us the proof of posting showing the delivery charges when returning goods, otherwise we will not be able to issue a refund of delivery charges.
- Post your returns to: The Tea Sense, 617/1, Lalalajpat Rai Road, Ashrampara, Siliguri - 734001
- IMPORT DUTY
- If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- VARIATIONS IN PRODUCT
We aim to provide you with the best and consistent quality of product by tasting and selecting only good teas. But due to the seasonal nature of tea, there may be natural variations in the taste and quality of the same product. In such cases, we reserve the right to apply our no returns policy.
- SHELF LIFE & STORAGE CONDITIONS
The tea we sell has a shelf life of 12 months. Such long shelf life is possible due to our high quality packaging material and vacuum packing process. To fully enjoy the long life of tea, please consider the storage conditions, tea should be kept in airtight containers away from any food smells, moisture and heat. It should be stored in a cool and dry place. We have provided Zip Lock Pouches with every order so that you may open the vacuum pouch and store the teas in Air Tight Zip Lock Pouch for freshness.
- USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
- ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the firm, its officers, directors, partners, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.theteasense.com or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither the firm nor its group firms / companies, directors, partners, officers or employee shall be liable for any director/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the product or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the product/service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that firm shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of the sales of its products, including but not limited to director/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that firm shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
- DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall firm or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
- VARIATIONS IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to change and amend the above terms and conditions, whenever required, due to changes in our policies and capabilities or to abide to change in laws and regulations.
You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to these terms is required by law or governmental authority or if we notify you of the change to these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com