Butterfly Blue Pea Tea Bags Box (15 Pc)
Premium CTC Blend of Best Chaipatti from Assam and Darjeeling Black Tea to give a Strong Blend of your daily Chai
The Butterfly Blue Pea is also known as blue pea or pigeonwings and it is a plant common to most Southeast Asian countries. Blue tea, or butterfly pea flower tea, is a caffeine-free herbal concoction, made by seeping dried or fresh leaves of the Clitoria ternatea plant. The best thing about blue tea is that it is absolutely caffeine-free, and it is packed with antioxidants, which makes it a great beverage to include in your detox diet. Antioxidants protect the body against free radical action.
- Facilitates Digestion: The tea is rich in antioxidants, which makes it a great beverage to include in your detox diet, especially in summer. Drinking a cup of blue tea once or twice a week on an empty stomach flushes out toxins accumulated in the system and vastly improves digestive health.
- Uplifts Mood: The earthy flavor of butterfly-pea flower tea is said to be a mood enhancer. The tea is said to have stress-busting effects that may also help reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Accelerates Weight Loss: Blue tea is free from caffeine, as well as contains zero carbs, fats, and cholesterol. It is hence an ideal drink for those on a weight loss diet, as it purifies the gut of any food waste and impurities as well as regulates appetite.
- Enhances Skin Health: The flavonoids present in blue tea help stimulate collagen production, helping develop and maintain skin elasticity. Drinking a cup of warm blue tea regularly eliminates undigested food particles from the system, clearing the stomach, liver and kidneys.
- Stimulates hair growth: Blue pea flower is excellent for the hair too as it contains anthocyanin - a compound known to increase blood circulation in the head therefore maintaining a healthy scalp.
TEA: 1 pyramid tea bag
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot Water
STEEP TIME: 4-5 mins
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 1 tea bag of Tea Sense Butterflu Blue Pea Tea
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 4-5 mins to experience the true flavour of tea.
Step 4- Add Honey (optional).
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Bed of Roses Green Tea.
Enjoy and relax with a cup of Bed of Roses Green Tea.