TEA SENSE English Breakfast Pyramid Tea Bags (15 Pc)
English Breakfast tea is a blend of black tea originating from Assam, Ceylon and Kenya. It's popular in British and Irish tea culture. English breakfast tea is traditionally black, high in caffeine and blended to go well with sugar and milk. Assam, Ceylon and Kenyan tea are typically in the blend and may include Keemun as well if it is a more expensive type.
Most convenient to carry anywhere as all Tea Bags come in freshness sealed sachets. Just tear open a sachet and put the tea bag in cup of hot water to savour the flavours of this premium Tea.
Why Tea Sense English Breakfast Tea?
- This tea is carefully selected, tasted, and blended to bring out the perfect balance of taste and aroma
- A cup of tea can be relaxing and reflect one's thoughts. Unique blends are produced from different origins to ensure a pleasant experience. It is a wonderful mix of rich flavor and superiority
- Tasty and good for your health
- No Added Artificial Colors or Preservatives
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Traditional blend of Assam Black Teas
- Color: Red Brown
- Region: Assam
- Caffeine: High Caffeine
- Aroma: Strong Earthy Aroma
- Steep Time: 4-5 mins
- Goes well with: Milk
TEA: 1 teabag of English Breakfast Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 4-5 minutes
🍵 Step 1 - Take 180ml of boiling water
🍵 Step 2 - Put 1 teabag of Tea Sense English Breakfast Tea
🍵 Step 3 – Add Milk and Sugar as per taste
🍵 Step 4 – Serve hot and enjoy the freshness and taste of Tea Sense English Breakfast Tea
Your evening gossip is incomplete without our English Breakfast Tea
Did you know, we sell our Teas cheapest on our website as compared to other websites like Amazon, Flipkart, Jiomart, and others...
15 Pcs Box