Hibiscus Green Tea Bags Box (15 Pc)
Hibiscus Green Tea is rich in antioxidants which help boost your immune system and may help to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body further reducing the risk of developing many significant health complications such as heart disease, and diabetes. Enjoy the tarty taste with no added color or preservatives.
Why Tea Sense Hibiscus Green Tea?
- Rich in antioxidants which help prevent damage and diseases caused by free radicals.
- Beneficial for liver health reducing liver damage and fatty liver.
- Has the ability to fight certain strains of bacteria.
- It is rich in antioxidants that help fight bacterial infection.
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Hibiscus, Cinnamon
- Color: Rusty Red
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: Mild
- Aroma: Mild sweet and floral smell
- Steep Time: 2-3 mins
- Goes well with: Honey, Mint, Lemon
TEA: One teabag Hibiscus Green Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot Water
STEEP TIME: 2-3 Minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put one tea bag of Tea Sense Hibiscus Green Tea.
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 2-3 minutes to experience the true flavour of tea.
Step 4- Add Honey (optional).
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Hibiscus Green Tea.
Perfect tea to build up your immune system.