Lemongrass Masala Chai
A Mild-Caffeinated that can be enjoyed all day without adverse side effects for sleep. It has antioxidants that help in cleansing and flushing harmful toxic wastes out of the body. Its antimicrobial property is effective for cavities and other oral infections.
Why Tea Sense Lemongrass Chai?
- Caffeine-free healthy drink.
- Rich in antioxidants that help detox and cleanse from within.
- Good option for a weight loss diet plan.
- Lemongrass has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help cope with colds, coughs, and flu.
- It also has the ability to detoxify the liver and help in its proper functioning.
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Lemongrass, CTC chai
- Color: Light Brown
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: Yes
- Aroma: Fresh and light with a hint of lemon
- Steep Time: 3-4 minutes
- Goes well with: Milk
TEA: 2.5g or 1tsp loose Lemongrass Chai
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot Water
STEEP TIME: 3-4 minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2.5g (1tsp or 1 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Lemongrass Chai
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 3-4 mins to experience the true flavour of tea
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Lemongrass Chai