A non-caffeinated healthy beverage rich in antioxidants crucially helps increase your level of stamina and takes off the stress load and even helps in reducing anxiety and helping fall asleep. It is also helpful to calm an upset stomach and other digestive-related issues.
Why Tea Sense Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea?
- Caffeine-Free Healthy Beverage.
- Has powerful properties to influence both mind and body.
- Good for people with anxiety and also helpful for digestive issues.
- The antioxidants naturally help in lowering blood pressure.
- Tulsi is an effective way to cure fever and relief pain.
ABOUT THE TEA
Ingredients: Green Tea, Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Ginger, Fennel, Chamomile
Color: Orangey Yellow
Aroma: Fresh mild earthy smell
Steep Time: 2-3 mins
Goes well with: Honey/Any natural sweetener
TEA: 2g or 1teaspoons loose Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 2-3 minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2g (1tsp or 1 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 2-3 minutes to experience the true flavour of tea
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
Enjoy a perfect cup of tea to boost immune system amd help relax.