Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
Premium CTC Blend of Best Chaipatti from Assam and Darjeeling Black Tea to give a Strong Blend of your daily Chai
A mild-caffeinated healthy beverage rich in antioxidants crucially helps increase your level of stamina and takes off the stress load and even helps in reducing anxiety and helping fall asleep. It is also helpful to calm an upset stomach and other digestive-related issues.
Why Tea Sense Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea?
- Has powerful properties to influence both mind and body.
- Good for people with anxiety and also helpful for digestive issues.
- The antioxidants naturally help in lowering blood pressure.
- Tulsi is an effective way to cure fever and relief pain.
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Krishna Tulsi, Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Ginger, Fennel, Chamomile
- Color: Orangey Yellow
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: Mild
- Aroma: Fresh mild earthy smell
- Steep Time: 2-3 mins
- Goes well with: Honey/Any natural sweetener
TEA: 2g or 2.5 teaspoons loose Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
WATER: 1 cup (150 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 2-3 minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (150 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2g (2.5 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 2-3 minutes to experience the true flavour of tea
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Tulsi Chamomile Green Tea
Enjoy a perfect cup of tea to boost immune system amd help relax.
100g (50 Cups+)