Tulsi Spiced Green Tea
Premium CTC Blend of Best Chaipatti from Assam and Darjeeling Black Tea to give a Strong Blend of your daily Chai
Known for its medicinal and stress-relieving properties, tulsi or Holy Basil is also considered a remedy for the cold. Infusing your tea with Tulsi leaves can cure a number of health-related problems. Tea Sense Tulsi Spiced Green Tea is a healthy combination of Tulsi and Green tea which provides remarkable health benefits. It is rich in antioxidants and also prevents the body from damaging free radicals and also reduces stress levels, strengthens the immune system, boosts stamina, and improves digestion and metabolism. It is a caffeine-free concoction that improves brain function and health. Its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties make it a widely liked beverage around the globe.
Why Tea Sense Tulsi Spiced Tea?
- Blend of organic tulsi and pure green tea.
- Tamperproof freshness sealed zip pouch.
- Helps in relaxing and may reduce Stress.
- Antioxidant-rich with many beneficial properties like aiding in stress relief and relaxing muscles
- Also helps combat harmful bacteria and germs in the mouth.
ABOUT THE TEA
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Rama Tulsi, Shyama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Cinnamon, Ginger
- Color: Yellowish Orange
- Region: Darjeeling
- Caffeine: Mild
- Aroma: Aroma of tulsi leaves and spices
- Steep Time: 2-3 minutes
- Goes well with: Honey
TEA: 2g or 1teaspoon loose Tulsi Spiced Green Tea
WATER: 1 cup (180 ml)
WATER TEMPERATURE: Hot water
STEEP TIME: 2-3 minutes
Step 1 - Take 1/2 cup (180 ml) of water and bring it to a boil.
Step2 - Put 2g (1tsp or 1 spoon provided with the box) of Tea Sense Tulsi Spiced Green Tea
Step 3- Infuse the tea for 3 mins to experience the true flavour of tea
Step 4- Add Honey (optional)
Step 5- Enjoy your strong cup of Tea Sense Tulsi Spiced Green Tea
Your herbal tulsi tea is just a click away.
100g (50 Cups+)