Green Tea - An effective Fat Burner
Green Tea contains many beneficial compounds and is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. TEA SENSE provides you some of the finest green teas from the highest altitudes of Darjeeling hills. Green tea is produced from non-fermented leaves and derived directly from drying fresh tea leaves, is a popular drink consumed every day by hundreds of millions of people.
Green Tea is loaded with antioxidants and various other compounds that benefit our health. Some compounds that aid in weight loss are:
- Caffeine–It is a stimulant that aids in fat burn and improve physical performance as per numerous studies
- AntiOxidants–A cup of green tea is filled with AntiOxidants and drinking a cup of it increases the amount of antioxidants in your bloodstream. This healthy beverage is loaded with potent antioxidants called catechins.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)–The main active compounds in green tea are polyphenols. It helps is boosting metabolism. Studies have shown that these polyphenols help in fighting cancer cells.
Healthy lifestyle, proper diet and exercise are a must to burn fat. Your body must break down the fat cells and move it into your blood streams. Active compounds in green tea can aid this process by boosting the effects of some fat-burning hormones, such as norepinephrine Both Caffeine and EGCG may have a synergistic effect in aiding the process of fat burn.
Some Studies examining the effect of Green Tea in aiding in Fat Burn.
- One of the studies concluded that men who drank Green Tea before exercise burned more fat than those who did not consume it .
- An eight-week study showed that consuming green tea and thereby effect of catechins helped in increasing fat burning both during exercise and rest
- One study observed that around 60 obese individuals who took green tea lost 3kgs more and burned 183 calories more per day after three months than those not drinking green tea
For Green tea to help in fat burn some conditions need to be right, like it may not help with extreme diet restriction without exercise or green tea may not aid in fat loss in highly caffeinated lifestyle.
Regularly drinking Green Teas been associated with several health benefits, including:
- reducing cholesterol
- improving heart functioning
- reducing Alzheimer’s disease risk
- managing type 2 diabetes
- having anti-cancer properties
How much green tea to be consumed??
It is suggested to drink between 2-3 cups of Hot Green Tea in a day to aid fat burn and weight loss. Green tea comes in a number of varieties but, for weight loss plain, minimally processed Green Teas are likely to have retained the richest nutritional content with maximum natural flavors and ingredients.